Amazon Search Bar

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Arizona Vapor Water & Avitae caffinated Water


I know, I know.... just how many different kinds of water can there be out there. I get it, but... Here's the deal. I love functional beverages. I'm going to start highlighting a few as I discover them. These are 2 as such. First off, Arizona's Vapor Water. http://www.drinkarizona.com/index_national.html#featured_content This is made by the same company that makes the Arizona Iced Teas. Vapor distilled Electrolyte infused Water. All the good stuff about isotonics but with none of the sugar. The other one is Avitae, caffeinated water. Again all the good stuff about coffee with no sugar and no stained teeth.




Sent from my HTC Touch Pro2 on the Now Network from Sprint®.

No comments:

Post a Comment