Amazon Search Bar

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Fettucini Zucchini

Just when I think I've had just about every style of pasta sauce, Amy hits a home run. Other then a little dicing this recipe should only take about 15-20 minutes to make. Which is great because time is always a factor. 

By comparison, here are the Zucchini that we got from Amy's Mom's garden. Dominic, our son is 3 years old and a bout 3 feet tall. That zucchini is about 1 1/2 feet tall. I love Garden fresh veggies. 

Large dice the zucchini.
If you like you can add 1/2 cup mushrooms and saute with zucchini 
Saute in butter until firm but soft.
add 1 tsp minced garlic
1/4 cup Cream Cheese
2 tbsp Parmesan  Cheese
1/4 cup milk
Prego Fresh Mushroom Sauce
Say what you want about using canned or bottled sauces. We use them as a base and add what we feel is needed to make the dish. Redpack gives you the cleanest canvas. Whereas, prego style sauces give you a good head start. This really helps us since it feels like we are always short on time. 


The kids food. Just Butter, garlic salt & Parmesan cheese.

My food. Don't you just want to lick the screen?



3 comments:

  1. Yes, I want to lick the screen! o boy...this looks so GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful pasta dish, delicious with zucchini and I love that creamy sauce too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a huge zucchini! I bet the zucchini was delicious. If we don't have deer or other wild animals come in to our backyard, I'd definitely love to grow garden veggies. Now your creamy pasta looks awesome! I'm making pasta tonight - hard to resist!

    ReplyDelete