Amazon Search Bar

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Christmas Bread


So it's been a while. For good reason though. Life often throws you curve balls and it's always Family and Friends that keep you going, grounded and focused. That said, It is appropriate to return to posting with Christmas Bread. My family gets together every year to make it. We Laugh, We Joke and We Share. I'm so happy for my sister and her husband. They just announced that they are expecting. Another Beach Baby!
 We start early in the morning making the dough and punching  and kneading. By the afternoon, after rising all morning, it is ready to be cut and braided. After that it is deep fried and some are glazed and some are not. I tried to steal the recipe card but my mom had a knife the whole day. HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment