Amazon Search Bar

Sunday, January 6, 2013

The Best Coffee Maker - Hamilton Beach® The Scoop Single-Cup Coffee Maker

I've been using a Cuisinart Thermal Coffee Maker for over 5 years which is also a great Coffee Maker. But this new Hamilton Beach® The Scoop Single-Cup Coffee Maker makes an awesome cup of coffee. It makes a fresh and hot cup of coffee in about a minute and uses coffee grounds instead of expensive K-cups. I normally will use 6 scoops of coffee grounds in a pot of coffee and now i only use 5 scoops, 2 in my first cup and 3 in my travel mug. I have been so impressed with Hamilton Beach's, The scoop I had to post about it. Find it here http://www.amazon.com/Hamilton-Beach-Single-Serve-Coffee/dp/B005GUGBS4 

1 comment:

  1. Hamilton Beach® The Scoop Single-Cup Coffee Maker is the best coffee maker and gaining popularity to coffee lovers out there who wants to have coffee machine of their own. It posses great features that you would love to have.

    ReplyDelete