Amazon Search Bar

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Fuji, Asian Cuisine Review, 60 Boardman Poland Rd. Youngstown, OH 44512

From the west including Cleveland you want take 80 or 76 east to 11 north and take 224 east. From the east including Pittsburgh you want to take 80 east to 11 north and take 224 east. From the south including Columbus take 77 north to 76 or 80 east to 11 North and 224 east. I start with directions because the food and service are so good that I recommend this to anyone within a 2 hr drive to try this place out. Fuji, Asian Cuisine on 224 in Boardman. right across from the Southern Park Mall. Fuji is the best Asian Cuisine I've ever had. I don't know how pathetic that sounds but it is what it is. I've been to buffets, sit downs, Mongolian BBQ & Sushi Rock. I've been brainwashed so long into thinking that the only entrée I can enjoy at an Asian Restaurant is Chicken & Broccoli. Thanks to Fuji that is over.

This is Chicken Terriaki. It represents my dive into exploring this entire menu. It was delicious. The chicken was plump and juicy and had the perfect amount of Terriaki. the Onions & Bean Sprouts were cooked perfectly. I ate them all and didn't reek of Onions for 2 days.

This is the Playboy Roll - Tempura Shrimp, avocado, cream cheese topped with Tuna & crunch and the Champion Roll - Smoked Salmon, avocado & cheese deep fried with pickle jalapeño & a spicy sauce. 

Kani (crab Stick) and Ebi (shrimp) sushi and a California Roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment