Amazon Search Bar

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My Dad's Recipes .... or not.

If you've noticed, from time to time I'll just send pictures from my phone of my family gatherings food spread, eating out and sometimes eating in. I can post to my blog via e-mail and sometimes I'll forget to add any words. I know, I know, brilliant. I've gotten better. This is, however, not one of those times. My Father, God love him, refuses to cough up any recipes. He is convinced that Paula Dean, Bobby Flay, Masaharu Morimoto trolls Do You Burn Toast? for recipes. Really... What really stinks is that his food is awesome. Below is Beef Brisket Sandwiches with Sweet Baby Rays Dipping Sauce, Corn on the Cobb and Everclear Sundae. The sundae gets it's name from the cherries that have been soaking in Everclear Grain Alcohol for over a year. Sorry Food Network, again, no recipes.

Beef Brisket Sandwiches

 Corn on the Cobb



 Everclear Sundae with Homemade Brownies
 


No comments:

Post a Comment